Our Mission is to serve individuals, families and communities through prevention, treatment and recovery services, ensuring that help today leads to a better tomorrow.
Our Vision Leading the behavioral health field with innovations in prevention, treatment and recovery for individuals and families which promote the well being of our communities.
- We believe that behavioral health is an essential part of each person’s overall well being.
- We believe in honoring the dignity, values and culture of the individuals we serve.
- We believe that recovery is possible.
- We believe in integrated services to meet the needs of individuals with mental illness, addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- We believe that mental illness, addiction and co-occurring disorders are preventable and early detection is important.
- We believe our employees must be well trained, enthusiastic, competent and loyal in order to be successful.
- We believe in innovative approaches to evidence-based treatment and recovery.
- We believe in the responsibility of our organization to provide cost-effective care.